Plastic Price and Market Analysis
SINUOPH price assessments for plastic commodities are widely used by market players globally in contracts and trade deals. Our reports provide you spot and contract prices for key grades, as well as feedstock prices and trends drawn from our global network of trusted sources.
SINUOPH offers short-to-long term solutions – from historical and forecast pricing data, news and market analysis, to supply and demand forecasts, ensuring you can evaluate the markets from every angle.
· Decide the best time and price at which to make the most profitable trade
· Monitor global and regional trade flows, including supply-demand balances
· Understand the dynamics between various types of plastics
· Look for arbitrage opportunities
· Stay informed on breaking industry news that can move the market instantly
· Be guided in your long-term planning and investment strategies
· Make more informed production or commercial decisions
Trading and Production data
· Price assessments: Weekly spot and contract pricing of key polymer commodities and grades
· Plant data: Production and capacity, plant maintenance and shutdowns
· Feedstock: Prices and market updates for feedstocks – crude, naphtha, ethylene, propylene, benzene and toluene
· Historical prices: Download and/or chart pricing dating as far back as the start of ICIS coverage
· Weekly market outlook: Overview and outlook for the overall regional plastics market, including a brief commentary on the other regional markets
· Supply and demand: Analysis of domestic and international supply and demand
· Market updates: The latest news on plastics market developments and changes to plastics regulations and demand trends
Plastic Price Assessment
SINUOPH publishes pricing reports for key plastics commodities and offers timely and in-depth market data, including price assessments, trade activity, feedstock supply and analysis of each region’s current and upcoming export availability.
Key trading regions/countries:
· Middle East
· Latin America
Plastics commodities we cover include:
· Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS)
· Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
· Expandable polystyrene (EPS)
· Metallocene linear low density polyethylene (MLLDPE)
· Plasticizers (phthalate and non-phthalate)
· Polyacetal (POM)
· Polycarbonate (PC)
· Polyethylene (PE)
· PE pipe grade
· Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
· Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
· Recycled PET (R-PET)
· Polypropylene (PP)
· Polystyrene (PS)
· Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
The SINUOPH pricing intelligence service comes with analytics tools that take away the hassle of developing your own analysis. Quickly assess data such as:Plastic Analytics
· Price Drivers: Cross-commodity and cross-regional analysis of import/export parity, substitution trends, feedstock/downstream spreads and arbitrage
· Price Optimisation: Dynamic map of global import/export opportunities, enriched with a view of logistics costs to calculate net price differences between regions for polypropylene and LLDPE
· Margin Analytics: Actionable variable cost margins by feedstock/process type and location, with analyst insight
· Live Supply Disruptions & Impact Tracker: Plant outages and maintenance for the next 12 months, plus the impact of capacity changes for polymers and feedstocks
· Supply & Demand Outlooks: Quarterly supply and demand outlooks across the plastics commodities chain
SINUOPH News brings you breaking chemical news as it happens – including market moves, analysis, data and more. The service is reliable, authoritative and always available when you need it most.
Stay on top of plastics and other related commodities such as feedstock across all regions with ICIS news.
· Market news, data and analysis
· A global perspective from our worldwide network of reporters
· Comprehensive coverage including emerging markets
· Current and upcoming plants and projects
· Regional expertise giving you superior market insight
· Advanced customisation and email alerts
· Access to 900,000 articles and over 10 years of news archives
Plastics Price Forecast
Understand where the market is heading to shape your short-term pricing and negotiation strategies.
Our concise monthly reports include details of prices, margins, capacity, supply and demand for the next 12 months. Available for polypropylene and polyethylene, the reports are quick to read and support fast decision-making.
Choose SINUOPH price forecast reports for all of the following:
· Price forecasts
Rolling 12-month view of pricing, including current prices and expected price trends.
· Raw materials
Current data on the upstream prices affecting commodity market prices and margins.
· Supply and demand balances
Historical and forecast data on supply and demand balances to support your decisions on production plans and operating rates.
Plastics Supply and Demand Data
Gain a long-term view of the market with SINUOPH Supply and Demand data (1978-2040)
SINUOPH Supply and Demand data offers end-to-end perspectives across the global plastics supply chain. Gain quick access to data on import and export volumes, plant capacities, production, trade flows, companies and routes. With historical data from 1978 and forecast available up to 2040, this powerful data and analytics service from SINUOPH helps senior management, strategists, business planners, analysts and risk managers to:
· Identify, evaluate and optimise opportunities
· Identify and manage financial/investment risks
· Validate commercial and growth strategies
If you would like more information, training, project support and supply chain management please contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org